National water regulations stipulate that any consented water user that extracts 10 litres of water a second or more must install water measuring and recording device(s) before 10 November. Click here to register your installation.
A safe pair of hands for water monitoring
DataCol provides complete end-to-end irrigation management solutions. We take the hassle out of water metering, so you don’t have to worry about water usage, measurement and reporting. As an Irrigation New Zealand accredited data hosting provider, an Environment Canterbury (ECan) authorised data service provider, and a National Environment Standards (NES) authorised provider, you can be sure you’re in safe hands with DataCol.
With one of our partners, we will provide you with:
- A thorough site assessment
- Provision of water metering and data logging equipment
- Telemetry systems for enhanced irrigation management
- Installation and ongoing maintenance of this equipment
- Electronic collection, storage and presentation of metering data
- Service and support
- Water meter certifications and audits for compliance regulations
- The option to add in further data recording devices (soil moisture, weather etc)